Paid intern 👩🏽💻
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, hard working, keen interest in computer programming and web development. Graphic design or any other relevant skills a plus.
We use a variety of hosting platforms including AWS.
If you’re internship application is successful, we will expect the following of you:
- Demonstrate integrity, an emphasis on work quality, professionalism, discipline, sense of responsibility and a sense of teamwork
- Demonstrate good time management
- Be punctual
- Maintain good attendance record
- Observe deadlines
- Negotiate and commit to internship objectives
- Negotiate and agree on the core programming languages, tools and frameworks the candidate will focus on during their internship
- For the duration of the internship, commit to spend between 1-2 hours per day of their work-day learning specific skills (programming languages, techniques, frameworks, tools, etc.) in line with internship objectives
- Deliver an account in the form of a presentation and / or documentation of what they learnt once per week
- Work minimum of 8 hours per day, flexitime within core office hours of 10am – 3pm
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement and fixed-term employment contract
- Submit weekly time sheets